Finance & Compliance due deligence
- To check whether accounting process is as per accepted standards.
- To check whether the compliance filings such as gst, income tax and ROC are upto date.
- To assess the whether there is stress in cash flow.
- Top assess the internal control of the business.
Acquisition due deligence:
- Our Corporate Finance Transaction services team provides a wide range of experience in due diligence services focusing on the specific needs of clients, whether they are from Private Equity or Corporate sectors.
- Importantly, we also seek to identify opportunities which may add value to the business.
Vendor due deligence
Vendor initiated due diligence is at the heart of maximizing value, minimizing disruption and avoiding late surprises through the disposal process.